Friday, January 7, 2011

Call for reading suggestions

While planning out my course of attack for the read the alphabet and read my name challenges I realized that I have a dearth of titles on my to be read list that start with the letters I, Y and Z. In fact, I only have one Y and one Z. This makes me nervous since if I don't like those books I would either have to admit defeat or continue reading something I dislike. And you should all know my philosophy on reading stuff you don't like. So, any suggestions? I like a wide range of books so feel free to suggest anything, as long as it isn't written by a Palin or Snooki.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, Robot by Isaac Asimov

Anonymous said...

The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson

I Claudius (if you've not already read it) by Robert Graves

The Icarus Hunt by Timothy Zahn

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Persig

Zero History by William Gibson

Year Zero by Jeff Long

I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

I Am America, and So Can You by Stephen Colbert