This is a rather disjointed post, as I am feeling a wee bit disjointed myself.
1. We just got the DVD Lust for Life in at work and every time I see it (it is in my office waiting to be cataloged), I get the Iggy Pop song stuck in my head. Sadly, I only know the tune and that one lyric. Grr argh.
2. It is almost Halloween and I don't live some place that is considered tropical. It should not be 80 degrees!
3. I am having a horrible time finding plain ground pork in my town. It makes no sense, and I need it to make meatballs.
4. Christopher Nolan's third Batman film finally has a title. I was less than excited by it, but I eagerly anticipate the movie.
5. China's gross population imbalance (it is roughly 120 boys born per year to 100 females according to MSBNC) is going to cause a lot of problems in the near future. One that is minor in comparison to the others is "how will they craft their female sports teams with so few girls?" Granted, it probably won't matter that much considering the sheer astronomical size of their population, but it is something to think about.
6. I wish I could bring my dog to work.