Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pithy observations

1. There is no dignified, let alone graceful, way to exit the back of a mini-van as an adult. Once you are too tall to stand upright in it and walk out you proceed into the realm of comedy.

2. Knee highs are the single most unattractive article of clothing that is regularly worn. Sure, sock garters are seriously dorky, but really, who actually wears those? And don't say panty hose because have you seen some of the styles in the Victoria's Secret catalog? Oh my! No, it is the knee high that wins the most unattractive award.

3. I wish there was a way to fast forward hair growth. I am currently trying to grow out the previously mentioned pixie cut and it is taking forever! And what is worse, there is the danger of developing a slight mullet. Alas and alack.

3 comments:

amnbdad said...

I like your hair, but it's your hair so do with it as you like. I went and had my head pretty much shaved the other day.

Dale Guffey said...

At this point of my "growing out" process, I seem to have two choices: get a trim for the stragglers or begin screaming "Freebird!" at random moments.

It's a tougher choice than you might think.

chadspurling said...

I know Mockingbird has a cup that sings Freebird, so that's not all that far fetched now, is it.