Wednesday, July 21, 2010

W3dnesday

Everyone should know the drill by now!

What have you recently read? Since my last W3dnesday post I have read the following books: The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells, Still Life by Louise Penny, Folk Wisdom for a Natural Home by Beverly Pagram, A Monstrous Regiment of Women by Laurie King, and Dinner at Miss Lady's by Luann Landon.

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.


What will you read next? I'm not sure what I will read next. I keep hoping my copy of A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny will come in, and if it does I will start it next, probably before I finish the Kingsolver book. We've gotten a ton of new books in here at work and I may cave and check one of those out before anyone else. The perks of being the cataloger!

No comments: